The structure of PET blister sheet is highly symmetrical and has certain crystalline orientation ability, so it has high film-forming properties and properties. PET plastic has good optical functions and weather resistance, and amorphous PET plastic has good optical transparency. In addition, PET plastic has excellent wear resistance, standard stability and electrical insulation. Bottles made of PET have strong strength, good transparency, non-toxic, anti-soaking, light weight, and high-end production power, so they are widely used. The molecular chain structure of PBT and PET is similar, and most of the properties are the same. Only the main chain of the molecule has changed from two methylene groups to four, so the molecule becomes more flexible and the processing function is better.
PET is a milky white or light yellow highly crystalline polymer with a smooth and shiny surface. Creep resistance, fatigue resistance, good conflict resistance, low abrasion and high hardness, with the toughness of thermoplastic plastics; good electrical insulation, low temperature influence, but poor corona resistance. It is non-toxic, weather-resistant, chemical-resistant, and has high hygroscopicity. Drying before molding is necessary. Resistant to weak acids and organic solvents, but not immersed in hot water and alkali.
PET blister sheet has a high glass transition temperature, slow crystallization speed, long molding cycle, long molding cycle, large molding shrinkage, poor standard stability, crystallization molding is brittle, and heat resistance is one level lower.
After the improvement of nucleating agent, crystallization agent and glass fiber reinforcement, PET has the following characteristics in addition to the properties of PBT:
1. The heat distortion temperature and long-term use temperature are among the high of thermoplastic general engineering plastics;
2. Due to the high heat resistance, the reinforced PET is immersed in a solder bath at 250°C for 10s, and it does not deform or discolor. It is especially suitable for preparing soldered electronic and electrical parts;
3. The bending strength is 200MPa, the elastic modulus is 4000MPa, the creep and fatigue resistance is also very good, the surface hardness is high, the mechanical function and the thermosetting plastic are near;
4. Since the ethylene glycol used in the production of PET is almost half the price of the butylene glycol used in the production of PBT, the price of PET resin and reinforced PET is low among engineering plastics and has a high cost performance.
5. Adhesion of PET resin: sili-1706 one-component room temperature vulcanizate. After curing, it is an elastomer with excellent waterproof, shock-proof adhesive, high and low temperature resistance. Due to the research on the molecular structure of the resin, it is specialized Used for bonding engineering plastics.
6. PET alloying: Since the ethylene glycol used in the production of PET is almost half the price of the butylene glycol used in the production of PBT, PET resin and reinforced PET are the cheapest engineering plastics and have high cost performance. To improve the function of PET, PET can be alloyed with PC, elastomer, PBT, PS, ABS, and PA.
|Contact information：13952725520||Address: Ecological Technology Park, Guangling District, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province||Contact: Manager Hang|