Properties of PET extruded sheet materials:
The PET protective film material is transparent and colorless, and the surface has been hardened. Generally, the PET protective film material has a surface hardening value between 3H-4H depending on the place of production. The better the surface hardening, the stronger the wear resistance. Light transmittance is also the primary property of PET protective film materials. Generally, the light transmittance is above 90%. The higher light transmittance not only allows us to have a good visual effect when using related instruments, but also has a good effect on the eyes. The protective effect. In the current market, Japan's PET protective film materials are relatively excellent, followed by Taiwan and South Korea again.
The scope of products:
1. Applicable hardware products: computer case shell, galvanized sheet, iron plate stamping, computer paint board, frosted PC nameplate, surface protection of printing and painting parts.
2. Applicable LCD series: LCD liquid crystal display, backlight board, EL electroluminescence film, conductive film switch, touch screen, surface protection of colorful computer monitors.
3. Applicable plastic products: telephones, mobile phone plastic lenses, ABS, PP injection products, PVC sheets, acrylic panels, instrument panels.
4. Suitable for silk screen printing: protection of PVC, PC, aluminum, copper and other metals and signs.
5. Applicable decorative plates: surface protection of stainless steel plates, aluminum alloys, aluminum curtain walls, titanium plates, plastic steel plates, ceramics, polyester plates and other products.
6. Applicable glass technology: glass painting, sandblasting, carving and other protection, acting as FK net pattern series protective film.
|Contact information：13952725520||Address: Ecological Technology Park, Guangling District, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province||Contact: Manager Hang|