Plastic sheet refers to heating plastic raw materials (particles) in a plastic extruder or plastic calender, and after melting, extrude or calender a plastic coil with a thickness of about 0.1-2.0mm.
Such materials mainly include PVC, PET, PS, PP, ABS, etc.
According to different processing, it is divided into: extruded sheet and calendered sheet.
According to different uses, it can be divided into: food grade, medical grade and general grade.
According to whether the materials used are mixed with recycled materials, it can be divided into: new materials, primary materials (level A), secondary materials (level B).
Sheets are mainly used in the blister industry and plastic printing industry. Has many uses.
Scope of application
1. Architecture, such as: shop windows, soundproof door walls, daylighting covers, solar collectors, telephone booths.
2. Advertising display categories, such as: light boxes, signboards, signs, display stands, dome covers, guide signs.
3. Industrial products, such as: instrument panels, machine guards, flow meters, car taillight shells.
4. Lighting, such as fluorescent lampshades, various shapes of lampshades for environmental purification equipment.
5. Civilian products, such as: bathroom equipment, dressing table, photo frame, article rack, gifts, souvenirs, chair back, candy box, information rack, food cover, high-end aquarium.
6. Medical products, such as baby incubators, kits, constant temperature covers, operation cabinets.
7. Special-purpose categories, such as: windows and windshields for airplanes, yachts and automobiles, periscopes for submarines and trenches, etc.
Commonly used sheets
There are: PVC, PET, PP, PS, flocking sheet, gold-plated sheet and anti-static sheet based on this.
PVC: The most commonly used blister material, soft, strong, and malleable. It can be made into transparent and various colors. Transparent PVC is commonly used for packaging electronics, cosmetics, toys and gifts.
PET (A-PET): Hard quality, good toughness, high strength, bright surface, environmentally friendly and non-toxic, transparent and multi-color sheets. The disadvantage is that it is more difficult to heat PET with high frequency, and the price is much higher than that of PVC. This material is often replaced by users who require high-grade and environmentally friendly products.
PS: Low density (light weight), environmentally friendly and non-toxic, very good plasticity, poor toughness and brittleness, and cannot be made into transparent materials. Therefore, it can only be made into base blister, because it is easy to crack, this kind of blister is not suitable for recycling
PP: The material is particularly soft, good toughness, environmentally friendly, non-toxic, and high temperature resistant. It is often used as packaging for dining utensils or other high temperature resistant products; but its plasticity is poor, processing is difficult, surface gloss is poor, and the color changes during processing shallow.
PET-G: The physical properties are similar to A-PET, but it can be heat-sealed at a high frequency, and its price is 80% more expensive than A-PET.
|Contact information：13952725520||Address: Ecological Technology Park, Guangling District, Yangzhou City, Jiangsu Province||Contact: Manager Hang|